CEO Space’s Young Entrepreneur Program
Bring us your young adults —and we’ll return to you the leaders of tomorrow.
- Berny Dohrmann, Founder CEO Space International and Young Entrepreneur Program
CEO Space’s Young Entrepreneur Program (YEP!) is a program specifically designed for teens and young adults (ages 15 – 19) that builds the foundation for the next generation of business leaders.
YEP! is a week long intensive program that focuses on providing teens with a foundation in financial literacy, entrepreneurship, leadership, networking and team building.
WATCH: See What YEP! Offers
Teens are placed into High Performance teams made of up their peers to help them perform at their highest levels, including added personalized mentorship from expert speakers and past Teen graduates.
Lessons are taught by using actual team-oriented projects, instilling a passion for leadership, cooperation and teamwork. There are no cliques; there are no divisions; everyone works together.
Teens are taught new skills that span a variety of success areas, among them:
- Sequencing and Project Planning
- Team building and execution
- The power of request
- Integrity contracts with family, friends, and oneself, as well as skills for repairing integrity contracts
- Accountability in agreements
- More effective study habits that breed a passion for lifelong learning
- Better communication skills
- How to improve self-esteem
- Business basics
- Financial Literacy & Practical Money Management
- Cooperative problem solving
- And much more
Give the teen in your life the gift of success
At CEO Space, we encourage every teen and young adult to approach life with a single philosophy: “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
Join us for our next Young Entrepreneur Program conference, and give your teen the skills to forge lifelong partnerships, support and success.